Conservative is ALWAYS the safest way to go when in doubt. Go long.
And, since I don know what you mean by "long" or "short" dress, I clarify a little. (Some people opinion of what constitutes a dress make me blink. And the dress can sometimes be downright obscene!)
A wedding is a formal occasion, unless the bride steps it down and tells guest otherwise. Also, an additional thing to consider here is the fact that the wedding is all about the bride and groom! Do not do anything which draws attention away from them!
The mothers of the bride and groom should dress in a conservativly colored/patterned, long dress.
And remember: The father of the bride will be wearing a good suit, possible a tux, for his part in giving the daughter hand away in marriage. His wife will be dressed to Mulberry Alexa Bags compliment this. You and your husband should also dress just as nicely, though a tux usually isn expected for the groom father.
SHOULD I WARE A LONG OR SHORT DRESS TO MY SONS EVENING OUTDOOR WEDDING?
I am a 64 year Mulberry Alexa Bags old women. Attending my son noon wedding in May all in one at caters. I am wearing a short silver dress and flowing jacket coat,with alittle beading. What color shoes should I wear
Do people usually wear dresses if they are In the wedding? I don want to wear a dress but my sister is going to make me. Seeing as it is her wedding i want to make her happy but i don want to wear a dress. What should i do?
My son Mulberry Shoulder Bags is getting married in August on a small cruise baot and I am trying to find a dress and can figure out exactly what I should wear? Short? Long? Just below the knees? What color? What style? I am in my forties and conservative. Any web sites?
没有评论:
发表评论