2012年10月18日星期四

The Three B's of Dress




A few days ago, I was at a shoe store in Maryland. The young woman who waited on me showed an awful lot of cleavage. In other words her "boobs" were exposed. I can imagine my husband was amused at such a site but I was appalled. So in hopes of helping young people improve their professional imagine I am sharing the following information.





There are three things we do not want to see when you provide services for your organization - your boobs, Mulberry Bags UK your belly and your butt. These are the three Bs to avoid in the workplace dress. For over twenty years I have talked about the prevention of sexual harassment. While the courts have said that provocative dress is not an excuse for sexually harassing someone, when you reveal the three Bs in the work environment, it can create other problems. People may not take you as seriously. People may see you more of a sexual object as opposed to a Mulberry Shoulder Bags skillful and knowable employee.





While many employers can no longer tell employees how to dress, I can advise employees about what not to wear. Dress and grooming does matter in the work place. If you want the job, look the part. If you want the promotion, look promotable. She has over twenty years of combined experience in Human Resource Development (HRD) processes, Diversity, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), and Communication training. training, keynotes, facilitations, EEO interventions, organizational development, etc. She also has the ability to present models and techniques in a straight forward, clear and humorous manner. She started her career as a mathematics instructor in the Mulberry Messenger Bags St. Louis, Missouri Public School System while attending graduate school at Washington University. Department of Agriculture (USDA) in training and employee development.


没有评论:

发表评论